- launch notPopular.com v3.0
- start training Muay Thai again
- start riding my bike again
- lose some weight, get back into shape
- be sick less (aka take better care of myself)
- agressively promote Hold Fast Pomade
- work more with TechZulu
- break into the top 1000 twitter users (currently im #4,270)
- take a nice vacation with the wife
- write an iPhone app
- hiking / camping with the boys
- get a few more tattoos
- launch StraightVege.com
- improve LoudSon.gs
- read more books
- pay off my credit cards
- become a dad?!
Update 01/11/09 : So far this year is off to a solid start, notpop 3.0 is launched, and I have been going to muay thai training for the last week and a half. I hope this momentum keeps up!
Update 03/15/09: I have been training muay thai and running for 3 months now. I’ve lost some weight and mycardio is increasing. I think it counts as getting back into shape. I’m hoping to have a fight in a month
Update 06/15/09: I launched my first iPhone app, RotoPhoto. The app costs $0.99 USD and is available in the iTunes store. The iPhone SDK has a steep learning curve but I’m getting the hang of it, and Mac OS X.
Update 07/15/09: I am just now finishing up my 4th book of the year. I know for some this might not be a lot, but for me I think its a huge leap. Since college I had read 2 books (one being the Bible) on my own. Now this year I’m on pace to finish 8 or 9. Most of the books are of the marketing, investing and self help variety 🙂